| || |
The Pictomos ProjectThe Network for Creatives.
The world is not only a marketplace of services available, but a space in which to create.
Photographers, painters, designers, and illustrators – all helping to shape the world in which we live. Each artist is a free spirit, contributing to a collective intelligence. Today we can use the medium of Internet in order to join together via a network made up of others like ourselves: Creatives.
For increased visibility and heightened level of exchange, join the network and benefit by discovering and contributing ideas which further improve the tools we work with.
That’s not all there is to Pictomos!
Avidly testing the “many minds are better than one” principle, we are enthusiastic to receive your suggestions on how we can improve our tools to better fit your needs.
- Create a community made up of, and for Creatives.
- Generate participation and collaboration within the Pictomos Community
- Provide an expo space where one can show their works
- Facilitate the discovery of artists with whom we can collaborate
- A space to present job offers, proposal of missions or project initiatives
- Foster a spirit whereby members of the Community will contribute their knowledge, ideas and creative inspiration in the drive to further develop the applications.
Step 1: Start-up
Install the Pictomos V1 tool.
Configure the first elements of the network.
Step 2: The Network Comes to Life
Arrival of Pictomos V2 and its package of networking tools.
Open the Pictomos space whereby Virtual becomes Real.
Step 3: Pictomos Portal
Pictomos Portal comes to life, with its networking tools and links to the community of Pictomos sites.
Step 4: The Network Applications
Integration of the applications conceived by the Network.